Computers & The Law IV is the only event to bring together computer
professionals, corporate decision-makers, and legal experts to discuss
Internet and Web technology in the eyes of the law. This conference
provides a forum and educational opportunities for all those
interested in keeping their system investment safe and within the law.
Topics will include:
* Employee privacy vs. owner rights
* Government Regulation and the Internet
* Understanding Intellectual Property Law
* Internet Fraud
* Corporate liablity on the Internet
* Hiring a SysAdmin you can trust
* Legal risks of Internet commerce
* Establishing a fair-use policy
* Prosecuting system intruders
* Communicating with your SysAdmin/Employer
* Understanding copyright law
* Assessing your exposure to hackers
... and much more!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
The Sun User Group * 14 Harvard Ave, 2nd Floor * Allston, MA 02134
(617)787-2301 * email@example.com * http://www.sug.org/CL4
--- The "nneuug" E-mail list is maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org, to which you can send subscription requests in the body of an E-mail message. Format: [un]subscribe <listname> [ <E-mail address> ] where <listname> is nneuug-announce for official notices, nneuug for chat. To reach humans, send E-mail to email@example.com.