Changes here at CIC mean NNEUUG mail archive changes

L. Daniel York (ldy@cicsystems.com)
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 13:29:14 -0500 (EST)

NNEUUG members,

For some time now, I've been hosting the WWW mail archives
for this mailing list at:

http://www.cicsystems.com/archives/nneuug/

Actually, I think it's for nneuug-announce... but whichever
list it is, the mail archive will be going away by March 31,
when our systems here are transferred to Westwood, MA, and I
will most likely no longer be with our company.

So, if anyone else is running "hypermail", and would like to
take over hosting this archive, please let me know. More info
about hypermail can be obtained at the URL:

http://www.eit.com/software/hypermail/hypermail.html

Regards,
Dan

P.S. As I am not interested in commuting to Westwood, I am
exploring other employment options that keep me closer to NH.
If anyone is seeking an individual with a large volume of
Internet and UNIX expertise, please contact me. My resume is
online at:

http://www.cicsystems.com/~ldy/resume.html

L. Daniel York ldy@cicsystems.com

CIC Systems Education Services (603) 894-4500 x602 voice
One Stiles Road, Suite 104 (603) 894-6458 fax
Salem, NH 03079 USA http://www.cicsystems.com/education/

Personal home page and resume: http://www.cicsystems.com/~ldy/